Student's Welfare Office
The Students Welfare Office is one of the constituent Office of Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani with a prime object for over all development of University students.
Students Welfare Officer
- Dr. M.S.Deshmukh
The following co-curricular activities are conducted for university students/Staff
- Cultural events
- National Service Scheme
- Celebration of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayantis.
- Arrangement of Flag-Hosting on 26th Janawary, 01st May, 17th September and 15th August on University ground.
- Organization of Employer Sports Meet.
- Running Track (400 m. 1X 10 lane)
- Basket Ball Courts (Two courts with flood Lights)
- Volley Ball Ground (Two courts with flood Lights)
- Hand Ball Ground
- Kho-Kho Ground (Four)
- Kabaddi Ground (Four)
- Badminton Court (Two)
- Table Tennis Hall
Sports Events Organized at University Campus
- West Zone AIU Volley Ball (W) 1999-2000
- Inter Agricultural School tournaments 2000-01
- ICAR Sports Meet 2002-03
- West Zone AIU Youth Festival 2002-03
- ICAR sponsored short course in Physical Education during 2004-05.
- ICAR Youth Festival 2004-05
- Ashwamedh 2005-06
- ICAR Sports Meet-2009-10
- Ashwamedh Krida Mahotsav 2011-12
- Ashwamedh Krida Mahotsav 2016-17
- Inter collegiate tournaments were organised every year for selection of University teams. The University Sports teams are participating in various spots meet like ICAR, AIU and Ashwamedh. All University teams performed well in various sports and cultural meets.
Various cultural activities like Theater, Light Vocal, Literary, Dance, Music & and Fine Arts are conduced every year for over all development of university students.
The University teams are participating in various cultural events like AIU West Zone Youth Festival, ICAR Youth Festival, Indradhanushya Avishkar, Aavan etc.
Performance of V.N.M.K.V. Parbhani Teams in Cultural Events
The National Service Scheme (NSS) has been stared from 1974 at Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani. The main aim of NSS is to develop Social awareness, National Leadership and personality Development of University Students. At present 44 NSS Units are working well at Agriculture Schools and Colleges under the jurisdiction of University.
- Special camps are arranged every year.
- National Integration camp was organized during 2005-06.
In National Integration camp heald at Elmbur Dist. Permbur (T.N.) students bagged following prizes in the cultural events during 2002-03.
- Folk dance - II Prize
- Debate - I Prize
- Painting - II Prize
Ku. Pradnya Badgire participate in RD Parade 26 Jan 2006.
The following Volunteers have got best volunteer award.
- Shri. V. A. Dalvi - 2001
- Shri. R. Jagtap - 2002
- Shri. G. B. Kale - 2003 (Indira Gandhi National Award for Best Work)
- Shri. M. D. Bibinaware - 2004
- Miss. Vanita Barfe - 2006
- Ku. Pallavi Tempkar - 2007
- Shri. Sandip Wayal - 2008
- Ku. Rashmi Bangale - 2009
- Ku. Mohini Wayal - 2012
- Ku. Anuradha Patekhede - 2013
- Prof. R.V. Shinde - NSS Programme Officer, Best Award of Govt.of Maharashtra - 2014
- Shri. R.J. Karegaonkar - 2014, Best NSS Voluntior Award
- Prof. Anis Kamble - NSS Programe Officer, Best Award of Govt.of Maharashtra - 2015
- Dr. Abhijeet Kandare - NSS Programme Officer, Best Award of Government of Maharashtra - 2016
The details of Placement are as follows
- Reliance - Field Officer - 32
- Pest Control India - Ex. Trainee - 26
- Tata Chemicals - Field Officer - 10
- Sunshine Olaceaum Indore - 09
- Ranger Farms Ltd. - 12
- Indian Commodities.com - 10
- IDBI Bank - 32
- BAIF - 20
- Cultural Hall
- Sports Complex
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Gym for Students
Received Gold Medal in Folk Dance at UAU, Bengaluru
Received Gold Medal in Volleyball (W) at AAU, Johrat
Received Gold Medal in Volleyball (W) at TNAU, Coimbatore
Received Gold Medal in Volleyball (W) at CCS, Hisar 2016 - 17